Re: [Evolution] IMAP - Show number of read messages in IMAP-Server tree view

It sounds like you use your email as a tool for organizing your work, as
I do.  So my suggestion may be both too obvious and contrary to another
factor of your work flow.

If you were to mark those messages unread, the count would be visible.
You could then use flags to signal that you had read the messages, if
you require that distinction.

Luke