[Evolution] IMAP - Show number of read messages in IMAP-Server tree view

Hi *,

maybe I overlooked something, but I could not find anything in evolution or via google.

Is it possible that evolution shows the number of read messages in each folder in the tree-view of an IMAP server? If not, please interpret this as a feature request for such a view.

An example: I have multiple "ToDo" folders on my IMAP account and don't want to click on each of them to know how many E-Mails are lying around there.

Thanks

CU
thl