Re: [Evolution] LDAP Contact Name Formating Issue

well, there's really no standard rule on what "cn" should contain..
It's used in many instances as the full name of the person, but in other
instances it's used as a unique id at that level of the tree..
Unfortunately the ldap backend is hardcoded to use that attribute for
"full_name", so there's not much that can be done at the moment.

Chris