[Evolution] Copy/Move task

Hi everybody,
I use several local task subfolders to order my tasks. I would like to
move tasks from subfolders to the main task folder which is displayed in
the calender view. So I can make a daily task list. However, I cannot
copy or move a task from one task subfolder to another subfolder. If I
copy one task to the clipboard and then change to another subfolder the
menu for pasting is greyed out. Copying within one subfolder works.
Is this a bug or a missing feature?

   Axel
--
Dipl.Phys. Axel Mueller (axel mueller iwe uni-karlsruhe de)
Institut fuer Werkstoffe der Elektrotechnik IWE