Re: [Evolution] LDAP Contact Name Formating Issue

hi,

i dont know the answer to your question... but wouldnt it be correct if your ldap server was made up like this:

cn=givenname surname etc
sn=surname
gn=givenname
uid=I0112233

and the dn:
uid=I0112233,dc=example,dc=org

cn is supposed to be the name of the entity, so i think evolution is behaving correctly

Best Regards, Armin Bauer