Re: [Evolution] Problem with Palm sync and 1.4.4

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 23:41, Bill Chmura wrote:
I've seen this asked alot, but could not find any answers.  Its a USB
sync through a USB->serial convertor.  Works fine with everything else.

I'm having similar difficulties. My PDA is a Handspring Visor, the
cradle is serial, as I could not get the USB to work under any
circumstances. Currently, I can sync using JPilot, but the sync under
Evolution stalls after just a few contacts.

I would also add that the few contacts that get synced are duplicating
rather than synchronizing.

--
-Bob James
Pentar Infosystems