Re: [Evolution] Spam Assassin Filter Help Needed

On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 16:04, Ralph F. De Witt wrote:
On Monday 15 September 2003 09:04 am, Dan Stromberg wrote:
I do it with procmail,
Dan:
Thank you for your help. I have the rule for using Spamassassin with evolution
working. But your help has taught me a new trick and I will probbly use it
when I make my next change to my mail system. Thanks very much for your help.

:)

--
Dan Stromberg DCS/NACS/UCI <strombrg dcs nac uci edu>