Re: [Evolution] Spam Assassin Filter Help Needed

On Monday 15 September 2003 09:04 am, Dan Stromberg wrote:
I do it with procmail,
Dan:
Thank you for your help. I have the rule for using Spamassassin with evolution
working. But your help has taught me a new trick and I will probbly use it
when I make my next change to my mail system. Thanks very much for your help.
--
Ralph
Gentoo Linux:           Gentoo Base System version 1.4.3.10p1