Re: [Evolution] Spam Assassin Filter Help Needed

I do it with procmail, which should then work with whatever mail client
you use:

# Mails with a score of 15 or higher are almost certainly spam (with
# 0.05%
# false positives according to rules/STATISTICS.txt). Let's put them in
# a
# different mbox. (This one is optional.)
:0:

# All mail tagged as spam (eg. with a score higher than the set
# threshold)
# is moved to "probably-spam".
:0:

You also need something to feed the mail to spamassassin.  I do this
with a system procmail rule, but you can hook it in in a number of
ways.  The rule I use for this looks like:

:0fw: $HOME/spamassassin.lock
* < 256000
| /Dcs/dcs/tools/bin/spamassassin

You could also put that in your own .procmailrc, if you are the only
person on the mail server who needs spam protection.