Re: [Evolution] Filters on Folders

the reason it works like that is because it would be extremely
inefficient to keep filtering the old messages over and over again. If
your filters were setup such that some messages remained in your INBOX,
then everytime you got mail the process of filtering would take longer
and longer to complete.

Jeff