Re: [Evolution] Filters on Folders

Unfortunately the way we detect messages doesn't work on some servers
that dont implement imap to spec, and/or if you have multiple clients
accessing a given account simultaneously.

Is there a reason why the Filters are only applied to new messages?  I
have my "main" evo at work where lots of filters are setup to filter
into local files so they can be archived.  But from home I access things
either from evo or via a web mail thing.  All the accesses are via
IMAP.  But if I access my mailbox from elsewhere, when I go back to work
the filters don't work on anything before the last time I open the
INBOX, even if the messages are unread.  Sure, it's easy enough to do
^A^Y^E, but is it worthwhile putting in another option to filter ALL
messages, not just new ones?

Pete