Re: [Evolution] Copy message before sending

Am Mit, 2003-09-03 um 18.35 schrieb guenther:
But I want to choose the folder for every email. With the filter I can
only choose a static folder. For example I want to keep all email
traffic for a project in one folder. Mickey and Donald (fictious persons
:) ) work together with me on project A. So I can copy all emails to and
from Mickey and Donald to folder Project_A. However, Mickey shares also
project B with me. So how to choose where to copy the email?

Special words come in handy, to sort on projects. Like the [Evolution]
in the subject in this list -- you even can filter on words in the body.
In principle: yes. But, usually the project name is not in the subject
or body of the email. I think it is then not possible to apply a
reasonable filter.
I'm looking for a button ("folder to copy sent mail") which will open a
dialog to choose an email folder where the email I send will be stored.
If I don't press the button, the default folder (sent) will be used.
I think I have to put this on the wishlist.

   Axel