[Evolution] Calendar Window crashes after migrating from Evo 1.4.3 to 1.4.4 ...

... with bugzilla dialog window popping up but there are no crash
information to send. I don't believe it's a bug but merely a migration
problem.

Background:
I was using Evo 1.2.3 for a long time. After purchasing my new mobile
phone Sony Ericsson T610 I had to upgrade to evo 1.4 to use it with
multisync syncrhonisation software. It worked well with evo 1.4.3 for
one month.

Actual trouble:
I changed my pc harddisk partition layout and decided to clean install
suse linux pro 8.2 from dvd. After that I put a backup copy of my /home
directory to suse linux. And after that I downloaded evo 1.4.4 ulb rpm
package from suse. On first start I could work immediately, everything
was there but the calendar window. If I click on this folder or from the
shortcut panel, there would be a crash with no further debug info.
BUT *** if I leftclick on the folder window to open a NEW WINDOW,
everything works!
BUT *** if I log on as root, I can use evo 1.4.4 for the first time with
the calendar window working perfectly.
BUT *** I deinstalled 1.4.4 to use 1.4.3 again, but the same trouble
remains, so I returned back to 1.4.4, I don't believe it has to to with
1.4.4 but is merely a migration problem.

Workaround:
Since all my data are on my mobile, I erased the whole
/home/user/evolution directory. I wanted to fresh start evo with new
directories, but somehow evo is too clever and popped up with the old
datas!!! But Calendar window is still crashing if clicking on it, but
NEW WINDOW mode works!

Can anyone propose me how to fix the calendar window configuration files
to work with the old data? Or how to erase all of the personal and
backup data to freshstart evo?

Vincent Seymour - business school student.

Painting, n.: The art of protecting flat surfaces from the weather, and
exposing them to the critic. -- Ambrose Bierce