[Evolution] LDAP queries, contacts, and reminders

Hi all,

I'm currently looking at using evolution to access an exchange server.

I'm using the latest redhat 9 version 1.2.2-5 and i have a few problems.
I've done a bit of google searching, but i'm yet to see anyone complain
about this.

1) Calendar reminders dont appear - at all.
2) Probably a window manager thing, but using right click "Add sender
mail message in fullscreen mode puts the resulting windows title bar
hanging off the bottom of the screen. Anyone had this problem?
3) After a bit of messing around I managed to get LDAP lookups to work
against Active directory, but it never works more than once. eg. I
select directory servers and get prompted with a password.
Authentication succeeds and I can look up addresses. I select my inbox
then reselect the directory server, and I cant authenticate again (until
i lock myself out...)

I'm hoping this has been seen before and they are easy fixes.

Cheers

Carl Gherardi

NB: Apologies for crap to follow.

----

--
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of

If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this email in error and use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in
error please contact the sender.

Although our computer systems use active virus protection software, and we take various measures to reduce
the risk of viruses being transmitted in e-mail messages and attachments sent from this company, we cannot
guarantee that such
e-mail messages and attachments are free from viruses on receipt.  It is a condition of our using e-mail to
correspond with you, that any and all liability on our part arising directly or indirectly out of any virus
is excluded.
Please ensure that you run virus checking software on all e-mail messages and attachments before reading them.