[Evolution] Can I extract email addresses from emails?

Hi

Just to confirm I am a newbie to the list, so apologies if this is one
of those 'answered that 10 times already' mails.

Anyway, I have various folders of emails which have come from
customers/contacts and I wanted to 'scan' the emails and extract email
addresses from the text and the headers and put them into a file.

Under Outlook this is possible via an additional 3rd party app which
scans the pst file. Is there a way of doing this with Evolution?

Thanks

Peter