Re: [Evolution] IMAP offline storage

Nope.  It's really weird behavior.  If I'm offline I can't see my INBOX
at all....and if I go to select offline folders the INBOX folder is not
there (nothing to be checked).

When I switch to ONLINE mode, I can then see my INBOX, and when I go to
select offline folders I can see INBOX and it is checked....