Re: [Evolution] Evolution stopped retrieving mail via ssl

On Tue, 2003-10-21 at 17:35, Andreas Wüst wrote:
Ahh yes, at least a bit of a relief.. ;) But hey, I didn't say I want it
to be ignored by default, I just want to know why it isn't working, and
hoped that you could give me some hints where to look for.

ok, but I've already told you. the certificate is bad. period. maybe it
expired. maybe it's signature is invalid. maybe... a lot of things.

I can't help you any more than I already have.

you need to examine the cert yourself.

Jeff