Re: [Evolution] Strangeness with E-mails from Mac's

On Thu, 2003-10-16 at 00:46, Bill Chmura wrote:
Okay, I have noticed this happening twice, both times the emails were
sent from Mac users.  I am guessing its a Mac thing.

Problem:  Spaces are missing between words occasionally.

Theory:  That when the Mac sends out an email and forms the paragraph
into individual lines it does not add spaces on to the end, and then
evolution does not compensate, like outlook, and add them if they are
not there.  This is pure speculation.

More likely, the messages are using "flowed text", and evolution's code
for handling it got broken at some point. You can check by doing View ->
Message Display -> Email Source and seeing if the Content-Type has
"format=flowed" at the end.

If that's not it, you should file a bug at bugzilla.ximian.com and
attach a complete message that demonstrates the bug to it.

-- Dan