Re: [Evolution] Calendar file?

Greetings-
First time posting here, so I apologize if this is not the appropriate
forum. My question is pretty simple...
Where does Evolution store calendar data? I have had some problems

~/evolution/local/Calendar

Make sure you don't have any Evo processes running when you start mucking
around in there.

syncing my palm, resuting in duplicate entries in each. I erased and
restored my palm, and would like to delete *all* calendar data from my
desktop computer. This will allow me to resync my palm and end up with
just one copy of all data everywhere.
At this point, just need to know where the data file is!

My guess is what you actually wanted to do it run pilot-dedupe -

pilot-dedupe: call via `pilot-dedupe <port> dbname [dbname...]`. This
utility scans through all named record databases and removes records that
are completely identical. While safe to use on all standard databases
(MemoDB, AddressDB, DatebookDB, and ToDoDB), it is not guaranteed to be
safe to use on databases for third-party software. To use, execute the
program and hit the hotsync button. -- Note: each dbname is the name of a
database on the Pilot, not a name used for the file as backed up or
installed. Use `pilot-xfer -l` to list database names. It will not work
with resource (.prc) databases.