[Evolution] Strangeness with E-mails from Mac's

Okay, I have noticed this happening twice, both times the emails were
sent from Mac users.  I am guessing its a Mac thing.

Problem:  Spaces are missing between words occasionally.

Theory:  That when the Mac sends out an email and forms the paragraph
into individual lines it does not add spaces on to the end, and then
evolution does not compensate, like outlook, and add them if they are
not there.  This is pure speculation.

Example:
You'll notice if you have spell check on, that many words have been
concatenated together (This is an analysis of a friends horoscope):

-----------------------------------
* You're enjoying what you do, feeling that you're making adifference,
and meeting new friends.

OK, what I -do- is move printers and pcs for a living, and
installWindows patches at night, while looking at horoscopes. Not
youraverage personal ad I would guess. Now making a difference - that
Ican agree with. Because of me the coffee is always made at work,
theprinter tray is always loaded, and my co-workers self worth
isincreased because they can go home at night and say "my job
reallyisn't that bad, at least I'm not like that pathetic Tom
movingprinters around." Meeting new friends? Well one some levels that
maybe true as I've only pissed off half of the office this week, so
Iguess half could be considered friends.