Re: [Evolution] Bizarre problem with attachments

Well I spoke to my friend and he always sets up is computer showing the
extensions. One thing that confirms this is that if he save the
attchement to hd, the file icon does show nothing, meaning for example
with the pdf, he does get the acrobat icon. Seems like this is another
problem. One thing he did is forwarded me back one of my mail and if I
look at the mail source the attachement does not have an extension. see
below:

This is what I sent:

--=-ar+THtoKP0OubsLn92Sp

And this is what I got after he forwarded it back

------_=_NextPart_000_01C3936A.597A3AE8

    Any help would be appreciated, just to let you guys know I will try
the same thing with different people.

    Mathieu