Re: [Evolution] Calendar file?

On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 15:54, Adam Williams wrote:
Greetings-
First time posting here, so I apologize if this is not the appropriate
forum. My question is pretty simple...
Where does Evolution store calendar data? I have had some problems

~/evolution/local/Calendar

Adam & Group...

Turns out the ~/evolution/local/Calendar switcheroo did the trick. BUT I
had to reboot before the manually-replaced files would take. Tried
logging out and logging back in after each change, but upon each
execution of Evo, the old stuff was still there. Had to delete the
folders then actually reboot the box before it would take me through the
initial setup prompts again.

As it turns out, pilot-dedupe worked flawlessly too. Thank you, Adam...

Now my one remaining curiosity is... what evo process was still running,
that "ps -A | grep evo" didn't catch, resulting in my needing to reboot?

Thanks,
DDR