Re: [Evolution] Date Format
- From: Nigel Metheringham <Nigel Metheringham dev InTechnology co uk>
- To: Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Date Format
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:52:07 +0100
On Mon, 2003-10-13 at 11:40, Pete Biggs wrote:
Is it a version problem or an OS one I wonder? Anyone with 1.4.4 or
1.4.5 on Red Hat willing to switch to the GB locale and see if the dates
then work properly. If they do then does that make it a OS/locale
problem; if not a version one?
Evo 1.4.5 on RH9, LANG=en_GB - the date is displayed properly (i.e. the
British way). You may have to set more than just LC_TIME to en_GB in
order to get these things to work.
Are you running straight RH9 with just evolution and minimal other
dependencies updated, or running Ximian XD2?
Locale on my box appears like this:-
[ Nigel Metheringham Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]
[ - Comments in this message are my own and not ITO opinion/policy - ]
] [Thread Prev