Re: [Evolution] Date Format

On Mon, 2003-10-13 at 11:40, Pete Biggs wrote:

Is it a version problem or an OS one I wonder? Anyone with 1.4.4 or
1.4.5 on Red Hat willing to switch to the GB locale and see if the dates
then work properly. If they do then does that make it a OS/locale
problem; if not a version one?

Evo 1.4.5 on RH9, LANG=en_GB - the date is displayed properly (i.e. the
British way).  You may have to set more than just LC_TIME to en_GB in
order to get these things to work.

Interesting.
Are you running straight RH9 with just evolution and minimal other
dependencies updated, or running Ximian XD2?

Locale on my box appears like this:-
        > locale
        LANG=en_GB
        LC_CTYPE="en_GB"
        LC_NUMERIC="en_GB"
        LC_TIME="en_GB"
        LC_COLLATE="en_GB"
        LC_MONETARY="en_GB"
        LC_MESSAGES="en_GB"
        LC_PAPER="en_GB"
        LC_NAME="en_GB"
        LC_ADDRESS="en_GB"
        LC_TELEPHONE="en_GB"
        LC_MEASUREMENT="en_GB"
        LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_GB"
        LC_ALL=

        Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]