[Evolution] Evolution image/pjpeg inline display (again)

Hi :)

I'm a longstanding Debian user (running sid at the moment) so have Evo
1.4.5, and am experiencing the problem listed in the subject, that
am only given the option to Save Attachment.

I've found quite a few references to this on the web, but have yet to
come across a solution.  It's especially maddening because the
thumbnail in the Evo message pane shows the right image, but yet I must
save the attachment and view it externally.

I've had a poke in /etc/mime.types and mime-magic trying to add
image/pjpeg and copying the lines used to define 'image/jpeg' etc. but
without joy... one message I found with Google suggested to use gconf to
force Evo to deal with image/pjpeg inline.

This sounds like a plan, and I've had a poke through the Evolution part
of the Gconf 'registry' but have seen nothing appropriate..

Any advice would be warmly welcomed :)

Thanks,
Gavin.