Re: [Evolution] IMAP display problem

I'd be happy to provide any debug information, if someone told me what
would be of help.

I have just been looking at my server configuration, and noticed that my
main account (i.e. the one causing the problems) has no .imaplock file
in ./Maildir, while all the other IMAP accounts I have set up in
Evolution do. These accounts are on both my production and test servers.
The problem account is the only one running procmail filtering. Am I
correct in assuming that this lock file is required when checking for
new mail?

--

Des Dougan