[Evolution] Syncinc Palm calendar ignores 'empty' apointments

Hi list,

using the EVO (1.4.5) calendar with Palm I've found the following
'feature'.

I made some appointments in EVO calendar which repeat weekly.
Than I deleted some of them esp. that on Christmas Evening.
After syncing with my Palm the deleted appointments are still there (on
the Palm).

Even when I deleted all appointments (start a rare Palm) and make a sync
these deleted appointments are visible on the Palm.

Same when I tried 'copy to pilot'.

I guess that EVO ignores the internal 'exception' flag that binds to the
'deleted' appointments when transferring them to the Palm.

Is this bug?
I couldn't remember if this behavior was there in EVO 1.4.0

Regards Martin