Re: [Evolution] NVIDIA driver and Evolution

Le mer 01/10/2003 à 21:25, mmyoung a écrit :
I am using Mandrake 9.1 and just recently downloaded Evolution 1.4.
Everything was working fine until I installed the NVIDIA drivers for my
GeForce FX video card. Now everytime I select "Summary" I get the
following message, "evolution (process 3048) has crashed due to a fatal
error (Floation point exception)". Of course the process number varies
each time it happens. Luckily I was at my "Inbox" the last time I closed
Evolution so that it returns to that point at startup now. This never
happened until I installed the NVIDIA driver (as opposed to using the
"generic" driver that comes with MDK).

Has anyone else experienced this sort of thing, and if so, what did you
do to "fix" it? BTW, switching back to the generic driver doesn't help.

Try installing all available updates from MandrakeSoft for Mdk 9.1,
specially galaxy-gnome-0.2-22.1mdk which fixes a division by zero bug in
Galaxy theme.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>
Mandrakesoft