Re: "smart quotes" was [Evolution] Image/pjpeg

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 12:40, Dan Stromberg wrote:

Speaking of supporting nonstandard crap, how about smart quotes?  I
know, they're a really stupid deviation from the standard, but it's also
really fighting a losing battle trying to get people to even understand
there's an issue, let alone get them to change their behavior.

Using evolution-1.4 will dramatically improve your chances of smart
quotes working, they work in every correct case and quite a few
incorrect ones.  If you have example messages where smart quotes don't
render correctly in 1.4 please file bugs and attach the messages to
them.  We definitely do the best job we can.

--Larry