[Evolution] OpenOffice (Ximian) lost link in KDE

<rant>
notice, this mail list apparently doesn't like HTML email sent to it,
even when using Evolution to compose the mail>
When I downloaded and installed Ximian Desktop 2 (XD2), I also had it
install the Ximian edition of OpenOffice.
</rant>

As I go back and forth between XD2 and KDE (trying to see if I really
like XD2), I recently found that my linkage to OpenOffice in KDE is now
broken.

If I open (for instance) a Word document attachment  from Evolution, it
opens in Ximian OpenOffice.  However, if I try to open OpenOffice from
my programs menu, it no longer opens anything.

I had previously had OpenOffice installed.

How do I find the linkage for Ximian OpenOffice, so that I might change
my KDEN menu items to reflect the newer (better?) Ximian version?

Asa Jay
Asa Jay Laughton
Senior Engineering Support Technician
(509)891-3306 Tel