Re: [Evolution] Image/pjpeg

As has been reported before, this is not a bug. Evolution recognizes a
standard list of mime types, of which pjpeg is not one. If previous
versions of Evo worked with pjpeg, *that* was a bug because the program
should only recognize accepted MIME types. It's up to the proponents of
pjpeg to have their type included in the standards list, and then Evo
will display it properly.