[Evolution] Account Type Filters For pop3 mail

Hopefully this is an ok place to ask this question, if it isnt please me know..

I am in the process of moving from Windows + Outlook Express to SuSe + Evolution. When I was in outlook I used rules. I currently have around 15 or so pop3 accounts, all from various customers. I use outlook express's rules to move messages from specific accounts to specific folders.. I have been messing with the "rules" in evolution but cant seem to make one stick for accounts..

Does anyone know a way to do this, with out a rule on the Reciepent?

heres an example:

lets say I have 5 pop3 accounts. I then (in outlook express) setup 5 rules.

Rules:
If Mail From Account
clove domain1 com move to Domain1 Folder
If Mail From Account
clove domain2 com move to Domain2 Folder
If Mail From Account
clove domain3 com move to Domain3 Folder
If Mail From Account
clove domain4 com move to Domain4 Folder
If Mail From Account
clove domain5 com move to Domain5 Folder

Some of these, like domain3.com I have a catch all going there, so I could get 30 different to:'s per day..

// This is an exact rule from my outlook express client //
Apply this rule after the message arrives
Where the message is from the * ineedfreebies com account
Move it to the * Ineedfreebies com folder
// This is an exact rule from my outlook express client //
Thanks for your help!
Charles