Re: [Evolution] Can Evolution Use A Different Web Browser?

On Fri, 2003-11-14 at 04:30, Michael Wolf wrote:
On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 10:22, Luke Scharf wrote:

However, I would like to second the calls for making the archive easier
to search.  It would have made answering some of my own questions much
less time consuming.

Improving the state of our list archives (and mailing list
infrastructure in general) is on my todo list.

As far as archives in particular go, I'm looking at using mhonarc, which
seems to be list -> html done right.  Check out (totally random link)
http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/mharc-users/2003-06/msg00018.html -
it looks awesome, and following threads is very, very nice.

Nice, but it uses a lot of vertical real estate.  Especially when mail
usually wraps at 80 characters, there's lots of unused space on the
right.  I've seen a similar mail archive that has the threads list in a
small frame (lets not start a frame war :) on the left, and message to
the right.  Much like the folder view in evolution.  I'll try to
remember where I saw it!

Regards,
--
Iain Buchanan <iain pcorp nospam com au>

The Gordian Maxim:
        If a string has one end, it has another.