Re: [Evolution] Can Evolution Use A Different Web Browser?

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 10:22, Luke Scharf wrote:

However, I would like to second the calls for making the archive easier
to search.  It would have made answering some of my own questions much
less time consuming.

Improving the state of our list archives (and mailing list
infrastructure in general) is on my todo list.

As far as archives in particular go, I'm looking at using mhonarc, which
seems to be list -> html done right.  Check out (totally random link)
http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/mharc-users/2003-06/msg00018.html -
it looks awesome, and following threads is very, very nice.

mike

--
Michael Wolf                    maw ximian com
Systems Administrator           Ximian, Inc.