Re: [Evolution] Moving contacts etc between computers

Hi Mark,

many thanks for your suggestion. I should have said, I've already tried
this (Palm IIIc, cradle at work, serial cable at home). However, it has
on two occasions destroyed the Contacts list on one or the other
machine, and seems to always duplicate items in my task list... sorry,
after fixing it up continuously for the past month, I've given up on the
Palm. Pity, it seemed like the ideal solution (well, ideal would be my
trusty old Psion 3a, but you can't have everything <g>).

All the best,

Nigel.