Re: [Evolution] Moving contacts etc between computers

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 19:30, Nigel Collins wrote:
Greetings !

I have SuSE 8.2 systems both at work and at home. I am running Evolution
1.4.4 on both machines. I would like to keep the Calendar, Tasks and
Contacts data in sync between the two systems (but not email - I have
different email addresses at work & at home).

Why not use a Palm device to sync both at home and at work?

If you already have a Palm, the cost of a second cradle is not that
much. If you don't already have a Palm, well, then either you have to
compare the cost of the Palm against the cost of your time to set
something else up, and/or include the efficiencies from having access to
your Contacts, Tasks and Calendar when you are neither in the office or
at home.

I'm not trying to be flip here; I do this myself and it was
straightforward to set up under SuSE 9.0 with Evo 1.4.5.

Best regards,
Mark

L. Mark Stone
President