Re: [Evolution] Moving contacts etc between computers

Hi,

On Di, 2003-11-11 at 01:30, Nigel Collins wrote:
Greetings !

I have SuSE 8.2 systems both at work and at home. I am running Evolution
1.4.4 on both machines. I would like to keep the Calendar, Tasks and
Contacts data in sync between the two systems (but not email - I have
different email addresses at work & at home).

You can use Multisync for your issue, anyway you might expect some
problems if you compile on SuSE 8.2.
Mind the other thread.
Bye,
  Christopher