Re: [Evolution] CRM?

OpenGroupware looks like it might be Just The Ticket! The caveat about
"Linux Newbies Beware" might make for some interesting times for _this_
Linux newbie, but whoever said anything worthwhile will be easy? Thanks!
-Ian Duff.

It isn't as scary to get running as it seems;  and you'll learn alot!

ps, any idea when an Evolution connector might become more than a
glimmer in the eyes of the Evolution manager?

It is currently more than a glimmer;  there is really unstable code in
CVS.  "Opengroupware.org" shows up in the folders pane of my Evo 1.4.5 -
any attempt to use it results in crashing the plugin :( but all we need
is a few astute developers!