Re: [Evolution] Cyrillic Text

you must have some sort of cyrillic locale set then, because I see no
other way this could happen.

Jeff

On Sat, 2003-11-08 at 15:43, Dave Coventry wrote:
This is quite a serious problem.

Evolution is now quite unusable for me.

All menus appear to be in some eastern european cyrillic text.

No other software is similarly affected.

Reinstalling the software has no effect.

It would be a shame to uninstall Evolution because I like a lot of the features.

However I can't go on like this and, unless I can solve this problem, I am going to remove it from my
debian machine.

--- guenther <guenther rudersport de> wrote:

Evolution has suddenly started displaying menus and buttons in what
looks like cyrillic text.

Can anyone give me some idea on how I can translate them back to
english?

Does something like this work?

$ LANGUAGE=en_US LC_TIME=en_US evolution

...guenther
--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.