Re: changing MIME settings? (was: Re: [Evolution] Re: evolution digest, Vol 1 #196 - 17 msgs)
- From: Mark Gordon <mtgordon ximian com>
- To: guenther <guenther rudersport de>
- Cc: migod uwaterloo ca, evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: changing MIME settings? (was: Re: [Evolution] Re: evolution digest, Vol 1 #196 - 17 msgs)
- Date: 21 May 2003 13:32:28 -0400
On Fri, 2003-05-16 at 18:13, guenther wrote:
Thanks, but the Mozilla question was the other fellow's add-on question,
not my original one which I include below).
I want to know how to make gvim the default handler for text
Sorry, Mike -- I actually meant the other Mike guy, just didn't realized
you were still added Cc:.
To your problem: Don't have a solution, but I strongly assume the
gnome-control-center on your RH9 system is Gnome2. Evolution 1.2.x as a
Gnome1 app won't even know about those settings.
Thus, you will have to change the Gnome1 settings or wait until Evo 1.4
is out. Don't know, where to change that -- this is the point where
usually Mark steps in... ;-)
At this point, my advice for Red Hat 9 users is to consider 1.3.3.
] [Thread Prev