From: Mike Godfrey <migod uwaterloo ca>
Subject: [Evolution] changing MIME settings?

Hi,

I have a redhat 9 system, running evo 1.2.2-5.

I would like to add "gvim" as my default handler for text attachments.

I used to be able to do this using gnomecc under redhat 7.3, but
changing the "file types and settings" in the new version
(gnome-control-centre) doesn't appear to affect evolution.

Anyone know what to do?

Thanks.

-- Mike