Re: [Evolution] SSL certificate cached somewhere?

I moved this directory ~/.camel-certs, and tried again, same error.  It
was not recreated.

An examination of ~/evolution shows a few files/directories with a
modification date of today:

-rw-------    1 jared    jared         341 May 21 10:58 camel-cert.db
drwx------    2 jared    jared        4096 May 21 10:58 config
-rw-------    1 jared    jared       16130 May 21 10:58 config.xmldb