Re: [Evolution] search archives?

Google lists everything in this mailing list.  Go to google and search
for whatever text you like, followed by " site:lists.ximian.com" as part
of your search term.

Example:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=el&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&safe=off&q=site%3Alists.ximian.com+subject

On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 10:08, Ted Anderson wrote:
When I go to the list archives from the Ximian home page or the link at
the bottom of messages, I don't see any search function, just a list of
articles by month.  Am I missing something?