Re: [Evolution] evo 1.2.2 on rh9: why am I getting asked for my password repeatedly?

I can't answer your problem because I have it too. (I know this doesn't
help you but it might help someone else figure out what's going on).

I am running Evolution 1.2.4 on RedHat 7.3. I have 2 IMAP accounts set
up, both of which open up fine and I can read messages fine, but when
the filters run it always asks for my password.

BTW, I know for certain that there's nothing wrong with the mail server
because it's our own machine and it works fine from other email clients.
I know that it is not failing or timing out on a DNS lookup or a network
connection, because these also are local machines. All this stuff is on
the same subnet, and all of it is working. This is definitely something
specific to Evolution, and definitely some kind of bug. Hmm. Perhaps a
bug report is in order... :)

Paul.