[Evolution] Palm Sync

Hello,
     I have just installed Evo 1.2.4 and all realated apps/libraries via
Red Carpet.  I am attempting to get my Palm V to sync with Evo via the
conduits.  I have several problems.

When I select 'Tools > Pilot Conduit Settings...' from the menu, nothing
happens (no dialog box).  But, when I select 'Tools > Pilot Settings'
and the 'Conduits' tab (how does this tab differ from the 'Pilot Conduit
Settings...' mentioned above?) it gives me the option of
'Enable/Disable/Settings..' for 'Backup,' 'File,' and 'Test' only.  It
seems that there ought to be the option of setting the sync options also
for email, addresses, and calendar.

I have also seen the following messages when trying to sync. Don't know
if they are related.

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot get /OfflineFolders/paths from
ConfigDatabase -- IDL:Bonobo/ConfigDatabase/NotFound:1.0

I have not been successful in writing the data from the Palm to Evo.
They seem to be talking however.  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Carr

--
Carr Wilkerson <cwilkers tulane edu>