[Evolution] Using Evolution 1.0.8 as my email client to retrieve pop3 from an other server

Using Evolution 1.0.8 as my email client to retrieve pop3 from another
server.  I have spam assassin installed on my RedHat 8.0 LInux Box that I
have evolution 1.0.8 running on.  How do I configure evolution so that spam
assasin filters the email from the pop3 server before it gets my way.
Because I am trying to have all spam email put into a spam folder.  But it's
not filtering, automatically or manually.

Derek Smigelski
DerekS mip com

For the protection of our internal systems and those of our customers, Best
Software, Inc., blocks most email attachments.  Please use plain text when
corresponding via email with Best Software.