Re: [Evolution] spamassassin & contacts

On Mon, 2003-03-24 at 12:51, Cliff Wells wrote:

Here's a Python script I hacked up a a few minutes ago.

exportcontacts.py > whitelist

will give you a list of all the email addresses in your Evo contacts
database.

Okay, here's a modified version that can be used one of two ways, either
as a way to dump the email addresses from the Evo contact database, or
as a filter.

1. Dump email addresses:
     whitelist.py > whitelist.txt

2. As a filter:
     whitelist.py person address
     returns 0 if not in contacts or non-zero if person address is
     in contacts.  You can plug this into Evo's filter system.  I'd
     add it as the second to last filter, just before spamassassin with
     a "Stop Processing" directive if whitelist.py returns non-zero.

Regards,

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer
Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)