Re: [Evolution] spamassassin & contacts

Yes - but I've got a relatively large address book.
I can't seem to find a way to export my address book to a text file.
I poked around and tried evolution-addressbook-export but I don't get
any output :(
Basically - I don't want to have to manually go through my huge address
book and manually create a white list, and furthermore, I don't want to
have to update two files for every contact.

Is there any way to export the address book to a text file? Then at
least I could script it and throw it into a crontab or something ...

Thanks for any suggestions.