Re: [Evolution] Evolution and time handling

Now if the good folk at Evolution would let us have a header file as
well as a signature, we could tell the MicroScheiss users that we are on
GMT and not to spam us with emails that our emails are arriving five
hours before they are sent (because we are GMT).

Huh?  What sort of header file?  It wouldn't be useful, as each header
is different.

Just set your timezone properly, its not that hard.