Re: [Evolution] converting .bbdb contact lists from xemacs

Thanks, I downloaded his software and ran it.  I now have a directory
full of files, one file per contact, in vcf format.

Now how do I get all those files into Evolution?  I don't want to import
each one separately (there are over 100).  I tried concatenating them
all into one file and importing that one file, but that didn't work.
(Or maybe I just didn't wait long enough?)  I tried mailing the files
to myself (hoping that maybe Evolution would automatically recognize
the contents) but that didn't work either.

Do you have any suggestions for importing lots of vcf files into
Evolution?

Jack V.