Re: [Evolution] Evolution and time handling.

You need to set your timezone correctly.  Evolution uses it to
display/sort messages relative to local time always (helps a great deal
when you work with people around the world, believe me).

Something like set /etc/localtime to a copy/link of the compiled
timezone info in /usr/share/zoneinfo - tho this is probably distro
dependent, and there's probably a tool to do it, e.g. "timeconfig"